- I've received an invitation e-mail, what do I do?
You must use the link to our website provided in the invitation e-mail to access the sign-up process.
Once you are in the sign-up page you simply follow the instructions on the screen.
- Can I just keep the password the invitation e-mail sent me?
You should change your password to something you create and can remember.
- Why do I have to watch the video and pass the quiz?
The instructional video has very important information about sports concussions and their consequences.
The quiz is a mechanism to ensure that you understood the most important points about a concussion. You must pass it to be able to finalize the sign-up process if you're a parent or to take your baseline test and be cleared to play if you're an athlete.
- Can XLNTbrain-mobile the sideline app, be downloaded to any cell phone?
No, you must have a "smartphone" that is Apple (iOS) compatible to be able to download the app.
XLNTbrain-mobile can be downloaded to the Apple iPad as well.
- Do I have to have a "smartphone" to fill out the daily symptom checklist?
No, you can fill out the daily symptom checklist from any web connected computer, tablet or smartophone.
- I do't have any more symptoms, why can't I go back to play?
Your appointed medical professional is the only person who can clear you for game play.